Orphan Sunday. From many sources, one voice. On November
3rd, 2013, thousands of events will echo across America and around
the globe, all sharing a single goal: that God’s great love for the orphan
will find echo in our lives as well. (from OrphanSunday.org)
One Day. One Voice. One Purpose. // Orphan Sunday
Does your family, small group or church have plans for Orphan Sunday? There are so many ways
that we can honor orphans collectively as the Body of Christ on Orphan Sunday.
Here are just a few:
Calendar — see explanation below
- Orphan’s Table — share ameal eaten by orphans around the world. Gather with family, small group or churchfor the meal, discussion and prayer.
- Partnership Packages — easy-to-follow Orphan Sunday event plan, enabling you to partner
with an organization to create a simple event!
- Other Resources — videos, prayer guides, sermon notes, t-shirts & more!
- To learn more about Orphan Sunday or find an event near you visit OrphanSunday.org.
Advent for Orphans Calendar
We are so excited to announce this year’s Advent for Orphans
Calendar! What is Advent for Orphans? It’s a creative way to celebrate Advent
with your family, small group, church, etc. while loving and providing for orphans
around the world. It’s especially great for families with kids!
– Impact of Advent for Orphans — Read about the impact Advent
for Orphans had on Blake & Christine’s family last year. Read More
– More Orphan Sunday Event Ideas — Struggling to
think of an event for Orphan Sunday? Read through examples of
past Orphan Sunday events. Read More
– I AM LOVED — Watch Christian Alliance for
Orphan’s Official Orphan Sunday video! Watch Video
– Share Orphan Sunday — Share the joy of Orphan Sunday with your