Follow Sybil Brun @ shelivesfree.com’s board DRINK on Pinterest.
– Take a swing dancing class
– Get back into tennis
– Reconnect with my love for rollerblading
– Try oil-cleansing (face)
– Read at least 5 full books
(doesn’t sound like much, but somehow I find it hard to find time even to complete 1 full book) 😉
– Launch a new business (details TBD)
– Expand my blog and finalize new permanent contributors by end of summer
– Write a blog series on getting ready for a beach trip, as we get ready for our August beach trip, ending with a post on what we learned about the Outer Banks
– Host a local blogger meet-up
– Go canoeing at least once, just my husband & me
– Also take him hiking just the two of us, at least once a month
– Kidnap the hubby for a surprise weekend away somewhere magical for some grown-up adventures and bonding time
– Help my husband meet his summer goal: Send the kids off with their daddy for at least one camping overnight away at a park, and one in the backyard, at home
– Spread out on a blanket or the trampoline cloud-watching & day-dreaming all by myself at least once a month all summer long
– Reconnect with a long-distance friend with a long telephone call, at least once a month through the summer
– Attend an outdoor concert
– Hit up at least one outdoor festival a month through the summer
– Start learning to play the ukelele or guitar
– Organize family photos with this tutorial
– Scrapbook family photos
– Clean up my inbox with unroll me
– Send more frequent “just because” cards to my Cancer Hope prayer partner
– Make a day-trip to Louisville to visit our rental house and some of our very favorite friends in the world!
– Write my first children’s book
Ok, I wasn’t making a bucket list for the summer, but now I want to! Thanks for the motivation and ideas Sybil! Oh, and I would love to learn how to play an instrument sometime 🙂
Haha glad you’re feeling inspired ; ) Summers just seem to fly by and I inevitably ask myself at the end of them – where did the time go?! So I’m hoping this little exercise helps to keep me focused on making the most of our moments! And oh how I would love to make the instrument goal happen too!
Awesome bucket list!!! 🙂
You’re so sweet! Thanks so much! : )
Love this… I have just started working on mine this morning! 🙂
Yayy… fun! I want to see what you come up with, when you’re done : )
That is a great list! You’re going to have an amazing summer. : 0 )
Thanks Theresa! I know we will, no matter what : ) But I figured why not dream big with a bucket list… shoot for the moon, and even if you miss – you’ll still land among the stars!
I have a bucket list, but its ongoing..not just for summer. I live in Trinidad, so it’s pretty much summer all year round. I love the ideas here…I think from the look of it, you are going to have an awesome summer. 🙂
I am a beach lover at heart, so I am thrilled to have a visitor from Trinidad! Hope you have an awesome summer as well & thanks for visiting She Lives Free!