If there’s anything that can make a home look like a warm and welcoming place, it’s definitely shabby chic decor. I’ve been looking at some of the most amazing DIY shabby chic decor projects to find some inspiration. I will always love this decorating style for the subtle vintage touch and femininity it can bring into any house, but also because it mixes surprisingly well with modern decor items.
I hope you find this decorating style as pretty as I do, so take a look at these creative DIY shabby chic decorations and let me know which one’s your favorite!
- A Pink Shabby Chic Accent Wall from cherishedbliss.com
- How To Make A Shabby Chic Lampshade from hearthandmade.co.uk
- Shabby Chic Jewelry Organizer from oneartsymama.com
- How To Make A Clock Cath Kidston Would Be Proud Of from hearthandmade.co.uk
- Pink Mason Jar DIY from shabbyfufublog.com
- DIY Shabby Chic Chandelier from designdininganddiapers.com
- How To Make Shabby Chic Style Tray from irinascutebox.blogspot.com
- DIY Framed Jewelry And Earring Organizer from martysmusings.net
- DIY Produce Box from mintedstrawberry.blogspot.com
- DIY Jewelry Holder from allthingsheartandhome.com
- Shabby Chic Pinboard from julieblanner.com
- Christmas Shabby Chic Heart DIY from katrinshine.blogspot.com
- Shabby Chic Chair Revival from craftcreatecook.com
- Mason Jar Pencil Holder from plaidfuzz.com
- DIY Shabby Chic Flowers Canvas Art from blog.consumercrafts.com
- DIY Vintage Wallpaper Tray from mysocalledcraftylife.com
- Mason Jar Bathroom Storage & Accessories from masonjarcraftslove.com
- DIY Tea Stained Doily Bunting from lifeandlisa.com
- Benches In The Bedroom…Shabby Chic Style from shabbyfufublog.com
- Tea Stained Coffee Filter Wreath from designdininganddiapers.com
Happy decorating, loves! Enjoy xoxo
I’ve been looking at some of the most amazing DIY shabby chic decor projects to find some inspiration.