Ahhh another new year has begun, can you believe it?! Now that Christmas and New Years Day are behind us, one of my favorite holidays is next up 🙂 I’m a kid at heart and a sucker for all things love related, so I’ve always adored making Valentines Day special for my kids and husband.
I also love to craft so when I saw these fun & fabulous DIY projects, I knew I had to share! With plenty of time to plan ahead, I’d love to get several of these picked out to do with my girls. Which one strikes your fancy?
- Budget Friendly DIY Valentines from papernstitchblog.com
- Valentine’s Day Love You Photo Banner from themerrythought.com
- Big Love Fabric Wall Hanging from we-are-scout.com
- DIY Valentine Sign from tellloveandparty.com
- Valentine Candy Box from thecraftedlife.com
- Valentine’s Day Message on Glass from muslinandmerlot.blogspot.com
- DIY Sparkling Love Valentine’s Day Letter Blocks from titicrafty.com
- DIY Love Letter Station from thecraftingchicks.com
- Valentines Wall Art from blog.consumercrafts.com
- Valentine’s Day Gratitude Chalkboard from littleredwindow.com
- Ombre Glitter Love Sign DIY from campmakery.com
- A Sign For Your Valentine from flaxandtwine.com
- DIY You Are So Loved 3D Quote Artwork from bywilma.com
- DIY Valentine Door Hanger from meatloafandmelodrama.com
- DIY Love Letter Scroll from sayyes.com
- Love Yarn Letters from sisterssuitcaseblog.com
- DIY Valentine’s Day Treat Bags from boxwoodavenue.com
- Valentine’s Glitter Letters from crazylittleprojects.com
- Silhouette Print And Cut Fish Classroom Valentines from persialou.com
- DIY Faux Steel Letters from refashionablylate.com
Be sure and pin this image so you can save these ideas for when you need them! For my Valentine inspiration, click on over here next! Enjoy, loves xoxo
I am really into wall art. Great ideas, thanks for sharing!
Great list! Will definitely check them out. Looking forward to more creative posts!